- Full payment is required before we will permit an animal to be taken from our property.
- We will accept personal checks for a deposit and the balance due must be paid in cash unless prior approval is granted.
- The buyer is responsible for the transporting of all animals purchased.
- The buyer is responsible for any health certificates or testing of the animal. All veterinary costs will be paid by the buyer.
- We require a deposit of 50% of the agreed upon purchase price to hold any animal. This deposit is NON REFUNDABLE and forfeit if the buyer does not pick up the animal within seven days after the agreed upon pick up date.
- Deposits will be accepted to hold young animals that have not been weaned. It is our practice to keep the kids on their mothers until they are three months old.
- Should something happen to an animal (death, injury or illness) before leaving our farm and a deposit has been accepted, the deposit will be refunded in full.
- We do not accept responsibility for animals once the animal leaves our farm.
Delivery - We will deliver your goat/s within a 10 mile radius of the Walking H Farm for a $25.00 delivery fee. For deliveries beyond the 10 mile radius, we charge $2.50 per mile.
- NOTE - We DO NOT dehorn under any circumstances! We do, however, recognize that many counties require that all wethers must be dehorned in order to be shown. Because of this requirement and that it is reportedly less traumatic for the animal if the procedure is done at a very early age, we will allow the buyer to take the animal from the farm and return it to continue being nursed by its mother until weaned. The animal must first be paid for, in full, before leaving the farm. Additionally, the Walking H Farm is not liable and will not be held responsible for any problems or complications resultant from the dehorning procedure.
Return to Bucks For Sale     Return to Does For Sale     Return to Project Goats For Sale